Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SET YOUR SIGHTS HIGH.

Happy Wednesday!

I love being halfway there- almost as much as being there. But not quite. I find myself looking forward to the weekends more and more these days. Just fun days filled with love, family, food, and ... coffee! :)

I love this sweater for its geometric-ism. I try not to wear it too much because its one of those sweaters where you just know it will pill the more you wear it. I love sweaters but I could do without the pilling bit, its kind of a downer!





































she wore: Forever 21; Target Bag.

This weekend I am hoping to do some maintenance here on the blog- just some minor things. I am one of those people who just can't let something be. Nate and I have also been talking a lot about our plans for 2012 (how crazy does that sound?) and we are setting our sights high for great things in the coming months. I am really excited to start seeing things unfold. Apologies for being so ambiguous but I promise, we will share when things start getting set in stone.

Hope you all having a fabulous evening!

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment