Sunday, December 18, 2011

MAKING NEW PLANS AND WRAPPING UP OLD ONES.

2012 is only 2 weeks away and that means it is time to make pans for the coming year. This is really one of my favorite things to do seeing as I am a pro list maker. The mister and I have some pretty big plans up our sleeves and I have pages filled with new ideas of things to create, write about, find, and experience.

I make a lot of goals and plans. I have my Birthday goal list that I shared back in November. This goal list is usually made up of short term goals. Things that can be accomplished and broken down almost monthly. This list is good for keeping momentum. For the New Year I try not to make 'resolutions'. I try and make it more of long term goals and plans, these may take a few months to come to fruition, they take more planning, and more energy to accomplish.
I have unofficially deemed this year as my year of personal growth. As I have gotten older I have started to really value and appreciate the awesome-ness of learning new things and pushing yourself to try something new. I am so excited to share these things with you as I work on these goals.

How are your plans for 2012 coming along? I'd love to hear any that you are excited about!

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment