Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SO LONG, JANUARY!


Happy last day of January! I hope this was a good one for each of you, I sincerely do! I really can't complain- it was unseasonably mild in Ohio this month (I am used to being trapped by ice storms by now!) I made tons of great projects, had amazing times with my family, and I accomplished reading my book for the month of January.

One of my resolutions this year is to read one book a month and for January I read 'The Art of Happiness' by the Dalai Lama. I won't go too deep but I highly recommend. I think anyone could walk away from this book feeling more inspired to be compassionate and kind to make a better world!

For February I have chosen the 'Everythings World Religion Book'. One of my personal goals for my 25th year of life is to learn more about spirituality and other religions/cultures to be more educated in the subject. I was going to pick something light and fun for the month of my favorite holiday but I can't put off my curiosity any longer. We bought this book back in November and its time to crack it open :)

Did any of you guys participate in the January Photo-a-day on Instagram this month? Nate and I both did and it was a lot of fun- you know, as fun as an instagram photo can be :) Here are some highlights...


So excited for February 1st! I am off to start my baking ...

Xo-
Janae

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's already February tomorrow. Definitly a favorite month of mine. This year's leap year makes it even better. I love that book by the Dalai Lama. Buddhism is my favorite religion. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete