Saturday, January 14, 2012

NEW THINGS AND A BIRTHDAY.

 1. New shoes via Payless. Thats right. Payless. Wearing these bad boys to my besties wedding next weekend!
2. Already started the Valentine's Day decorating- I blame Target 100%.
3. Some new makeup- Buxom Mascara in Blackest Black, Urban Decay Dew Me setting spray, Stella by Stella McCartney perfume roller ball (why I didn't already own this on name alone is beyond me!), Rimmel London lipstick in Crush, Revlon Lipstick in Soft Nude, and OPI Sweet Heart polish.

Today marks one month until Valentine's Day and it just so happened to be my Moms birthday- double celebration :) We took her out to dinner and wined and dined her with Fruitinis and sweet things ...
ox so sweet xo

I feel like I haven't stopped since 8am Thursday morning- its been one heck-of-a-week! I plan on making the most of a lazy Sunday tomorrow ...

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment