Sunday, January 22, 2012

HEY STRANGER.

So its been pretty quiet around here. I honest to blog (ha ... ha ha) don't know where the last two weeks have gone, and I can't remember the last time I did an outfit post. The first of the year? Thats crazy!

Since the hubsters started his new job last week, finding daylight hours and a photographer for my ensembles has been a challenge. I guess this just means I will have to start having multiple outfit changes on Saturdays and Sundays. And no, I don't think thats a bad thing at all :)

 she wore: Forever21 hat, scarf, blue woven, sweater, and leggings; Charlotte Russe boots; Copco eco friendly cup (a favorite)

 These are my 'Little Miss Sunshine' boots- you know how Abigail Breslen wears amazing red cowgirl boots through the movie?? Well, I had to have some. I found them a few years ago and I will cherish them forever and ever!

Yesterday was a dear friends wedding and I was so honored to be a part of her and the new misters beautiful day. Nate and I had a fabulous time sipping on Diet Cokes (ok, that part is just me) getting gussied up and just basking in the joy of love for a few hours.

Today though- today is going to be catch up! This lovely post, a little lookbooking, some crafting and some much needed little family time. And an update: Valentine-palooza is all planned, now for the fun part- crafting, baking, photographing, and watching lots and lots of mushy gushy movies :)

Happy Sunday!
Xo-
Janae

1 comment:

  1. You look darling. I love denim button ups. So comfy. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete