Monday, April 16, 2012

HAPPY MONDAY.

Yesterday we got together with Nate's family to celebrate April birthdays. I really lucked out in the in-law department! I can't imagine not liking my in-laws, I always thought that was pretty unfortunate for those who don't get along with their spouses family. Now we have double the family, what could be better?


He probably won't be too thrilled about all the outtakes of him but you know what? I thought they were funny, so ... there. Aren't family portraits the greatest? I think I like the outtakes better than the put together one! So much more character.

I am currently waiting on the mister to get home so I can get to making our breakfast for dinner ... or Brinner, if you will. I freaking LOVE breakfast for dinner. And I think I will make chocolate chip pancakes and maybe an iced coffee to go with.  Hm, well I am hungry now ha!

Happy Monday kids, I hope its a good one- full of sunshine and optimism for the rest of the week!

Xo-
Janae




1 comment:

  1. You two are beyond adorable! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete