Saturday, April 21, 2012

ALL ON A SATURDAY NIGHT.

I am having the best weekend. Not to brag. But its true. I am in the midst of a beautiful 3 day weekend with nothing on the schedule except for family time and projects! Its a miracle, really.

Yesterday I started changing us over to a more green living space thanks to the tips from Practically Green. I am happy to say that we now only have natural cleaning supplies in our cupboard and organic drinks and snack foods. Tomorrow we are going grocery shopping at a natural foods market for the first time ... a little intimidated but I purchased a few cookbooks to help. If you follow me on instagram (janae_c) you followed me along the way!

After all that we went and saw my little sisters high schools production of Hairspray- oh nostalgia of the olden days. We took these pictures out side of the school- we were only able to snap two pictures before the camera died so we took two on instagram, a mish-mosh of outfit photos just for you!


 It is so cold and rainy today! We staying cozy inside painting dinosaurs (future post alert!) and working on projects. We also squeezed in in some Palm Springs Weekend- I am just jones-ing for a vacation now!

Dreaming of fun getaway destinations ...
Xo-
Janae

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colour scheme in this outfit! All the pieces are so pretty and you put it together so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sweet, thank you- I was feeling very vintage that day!

      Delete
  2. You are so pretty!

    I'm so excited about these dinosaurs. I saw the photo on Instagram and can't wait to find out what they are for! I'm really loving dinosaurs right now since we've confirmed that I'll be teaching a dinosaur topic after the summer holidays. Woohoo! Exciting!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky! The dinosaurs are coming on Tuesday, the mister loves dino's too so this was for him :)

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful. Great outfit! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete