Sunday, April 22, 2012

DIY: JOURNAL BOX.

I am always looking for ways to be more organized. And if I can get the job done and make it completely personal all the better! I found this plain white box in the kiddie craft aisle at Target- its about the size of a shoe box and was the perfect fit for all of my notebooks that I don't need to carry in my bag.
 All I did was used rubber cement, scrapbook paper, and letter stickers. I chose a notebook print paper, cut it to fit the front side of the box and adhered it with the rubber cement. I then put my stickers done and tucked it in its cubby. It seriously took all of 10 minutes to make this little odds and ends hide-away!

Happy organizing!
Xo-
Janae

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea. I love great organization tricks. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete