Saturday, April 14, 2012

COMING SOON.

Nate and I had a serious sit down about our shop- what was working, what wasn't, were we still passionate about it? Why were we not staying as motivated anymore? and truth be told, I just really don't want to sell vintage anymore. It was fun for awhile but I believe I have started to out grow it. So the next question was, what next?

I have wanted to create an accessory line since college. I have always liked the unusual- the pop of wow to an outfit. I like things over-sized. I like things to be different. So I am happy to say that this week I started the ground work for doing just that, launching my very own accessory collection that is true to me, and I am so excited! Above are two prototypes I have been working on. Sourcing materials, inspirations, creating patterns ... its all so exciting and exactly what I have been looking for!

So if the shop looks kind of deserted these days its because we cleaned out and are starting a new chapter. I will be sharing this little adventure with you as I dive into it head first!

Happy Saturday!
Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment