Sunday, April 15, 2012

GO GREEN.

I am really excited because I just signed up on practicallygreen.com! One of my goals on my 25 before 26 list is to adopt three greener practices and I was fumbling around unsure of what I could do- but this site makes it super simple. You start by taking a quiz that shows you how green your daily practices already are, and then you can create action plans, get tips and advice, and hear about others experiences with their adventures in going green. This week I am going to finish changing out our light bulbs to be all energy efficient and turn down the thermostat on the water heater (once I figure out how!). I think my goal of just 3 things is going to be a little easier than expected and I have a feeling I will be surpassing!

Here is to green living!
Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment