Thursday, April 12, 2012

LET THE SUN SHINE.

 she wore: Forever 21 top and cardigan; Gap denim; Modcloth sunglasses

Happy Thursday! I hope your day was a good one? Tonight the mister and I actually cooked our dinner- this is surprisingly a rare occurrence. Probably should be better about it but you know, sometimes cooking is the last thing you want to do after work. And I always seem to be missing like, one key ingredient for whatever recipe I choose. Maybe its a curse?

But enough ramblings about cooking. I know I have said it before and I will say it again, I am so so glad to have resumed our evening walks in this warmer weather! The sunshine was so pretty today and the grass is starting to grow in and trees have leaves all of a sudden- so cheerful :)

Here is to a happy Friday the 13th!

Xo-
Janae

1 comment:

  1. Those polkadots are so adorable! I adore red and white together.

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete