Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CONFESSION.

Confession: I just completed the entire 6 seasons of Greek. Best show ever? Probably not. But waaay back when I was a college gal my roommate and I watched seasons 1 and 2 and then I graduated and it was all sad and now I am all nostalgic about it. And how bad is it that I actually got choked up at the end of the final episode?? I just wanted Cappie and Casey to be together forever haha Well, if you watch it and think its lame don't blame me. I'm just a sucker sometimes.

But anyway!
she wore: Forever 21
He wore: Old Navy woven

Nate and Stella Bean are on their evening walk, I am sitting here eating alphabet pasta (pretty sure its intended to use in homemade soups but you know, the kids in us like pasta in fun shapes!) and listening to the neighbors move out. There are 8 units in our building and this is the third to hit the trail in the past few weeks, I wonder if this is a sign??

Well I am full of rambles tonight! Hope you all have a most fantastic evening ...

Happy Tuesday!
Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment