Sunday, April 8, 2012

HERS AND HIS STYLE: GALACTICAT AND BACON.

 she wore: Forever 21 tank and leather jacket; Gap denim; American Apparel scarf; Jules Boutique Bag and sunnies; Sephora hair clip
he wore: Old Navy tee; Target jacket and shoes; Levi denim

I.Love.Galacticat. 

He.Loves.Bacon. 

This is what we wore for running errands and cleaning the house yesterday ... I know, edge of the seat exciting stuff happening here this weekend :)

I am happy to say that after tearing the place up it is now put back together and I LOVE the results. Crazy how just rearranging a few pieces of furniture can make a place look so incredibly different! Plus I made some new paintings that I will be sharing here tomorrow, they are simple and fun to make.

I hope everyone had a beautiful Easter ... I will have pictures of ours later this week!

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment