Monday, January 30, 2012

MONDAY.


Happy Monday! Things I am looking forward to this week:

1. Launching Valentine-palooza on Wednesday! We have a fun mini makeover for the blog to get you in the spirit :)

2. Having a SALE in the shop ... thats right, starting 02.01-02.14 we will be offering 14% off (details to come!)

3. Baking lots of yummy treats and getting to wear as much pink and red as I please!

4. I have some really fun craft projects lined up for myself this week: fun Valentine Cards, homemade votive candle holders, and starting to work on the misters V-Day gift.

5. Enjoying almost 60 degree weather in FEBRUARY. In OHIO. Unheard of!

6. Expecting some fun packages in the mail any day now, don't you just love packages in the mail?

7. Busting out the new sewing machine for the first time and thinking up endless projects to keep me busy for months to come.

What are you looking forward to this week??

Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment