Monday, June 18, 2012

HERS AND HIS STYLE.

Well its Monday again, and again I am wishing it were still the weekend! We had a really nice time celebrating dads this weekend- cookouts and family time are what makes summer summer around here. I only regret I haven't had the chance to take advantage of my parents fire pit yet ... soon enough though, soon enough.

This week is hot and humid- why Ohio is so incredibly humid is beyond me. But its like, not even worth doing my hair in the morning. Within an hour my hair was flat today after curling it. Woe. I learned my lesson.

This was my first high-low dress that I purchased last summer, it will always have a soft spot in my fashion heart. I love the colors- so many options for styling!
she wore: Forever 21 dress, cardigan, necklace; Target shoes
he wore: UO tee; Levi Denim

How was your weekend??
Xo-
Janae 

No comments:

Post a Comment