Saturday, June 2, 2012

CASUAL SATURDAY.

How is your weekend going? Ours has been pretty crazy so far- lots of errands and catching up around the house. The largest project on our to-do list is to finally finish our dining room furniture- we have had this furniture for two years now, and there it has sat, unfinished in its naked wooden state. Poor thing. I will be honest, the reason it sat that way for so long is because we couldn't decide to stain it or paint it and then ... what color??? Well, put your mind at ease because we finally decided on 1. paint and 2. color ... white. I know, I know- it took us two years to figure that out? To paint it ... white? That's Nate and me for you,  indecisive and nervous to commit to a design choice because we worry that in a week or two we won't like it. Call us fickle if you want, we know it!

But dining room furniture aside ... I have been looking for the perfect pair of acid wash denim for like ... years. And I think I finally found them! Hoorah!

Forever 21

For being June and all it has been awfully cold. Like 52 degrees cold. So the sweater was a must today. Fingers crossed tomorrow warms up substantially because my summer dresses are just dying to come out and play!

Happy Saturday!
Xo-
Janae

2 comments:

  1. I love the shirt, such a cute pattern and summery colours! :)
    Oh and would you share some pics of the dining room furniture soon? I'd love to see it because I'm thinking of redesigning some furniture too.

    I'm having a giveaway at the moment, come over and enter if you like: http://badtastetoasttoast.blogspot.de/2012/06/vedette-shapewear-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be showing pictures as soon as it is complete! We are loving it so far! :)

    Janae

    ReplyDelete