Tuesday, May 1, 2012

THE LITTLE THINGS.

Today everything seemed to be about the little things- little compliments, little gestures, little details in my outfit ... you know? An over all average day but full of little moments to remember.

This is one of the new bows coming out June 1st! Its the gingham large bow- I love it! I might be a little bias though. Nothing makes you feel more dapper than a bow tie, at least in my book!

 she wore: Forever 21 blouse, cardigan, denim; boutique bag; Ecote for UO sandals; Hers and His bow

 Oh oh oh and I just ordered these!

I have wanted these Bon Look glasses for like ... ever. And now they will be mine :) The mister and I had an appointment with the eye doc today and let me tell you I did not remember how trippy having your pupils dilated felt. Crazy. Especially when you have to drive. At dusk. In the rain.

Here's to hoping tomorrow is back to sunny!
Xo-
Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment